- Born in Vienna/ Austria. Austrian ski racer in the Austrian youth ski team · a battered mandolin next to a garbage can points the right way at the age of 5 · first gigs at the age of 15 · primitive multi-track recordings - using two cassette recorders and a washing drum kit bring first insights into the field of recording studio technology.
- Guitar studies at the Conservatory in Vienna (Julius Scheybal); Diploma with distinction -
from ca.1979- 82 guitarist of the Backyard Blues Band (Christian Dozzler, Michael Strasser, Gerhard Strauss, Andy Bartosh) · first trios and quartets under his own name.
- Participation with jazz artists like Alan Praskin, Karl Ratzer, Bumi Fian, JUJU feat. Idris Muhammad and many more.
- "Go - feat. Eddie Cole"- leaders Andy Bartosh and Paul Urbanek.
Paul Urbanek (keys), Andy Bartosh (git), Uwe Urbanowski (bass), Eddie Cole (voc), Oliver Gattringer (drums) and Bummi Fian (trp) plays many concerts and releases the album "Go- feat. Eddie Cole.
- "Alice In The Fields", rock-pop duo with Myriam Filz and Andy Bartosh (1992 - 2000), international chart success: Andy´s song "Smile" gets top chart positions in 1996, over 35 weeks power play on Austrians main radio station Ö3 and other stations · " Smile " is in radio use in several European countries.
- Work as a lecturer and head of the jazz department at the Prayner and Gustav Mahler Conservatories.
- First solo album "Andy Bartosh - Radio 1" .
- Touring musician with Heli Deinboek, Peter Kraus and othera bunch of recordings as a studio guitarist.
- Expansion of the L.B.A Studio - increased activity as a music producer for other artists, music producer for all seasons of the ORF productions "Starmania", "Helden von Morgen" · Guitarist of the Dancing Stars Orchestra for the ORF show "Dancing Stars", seasons 1-7, exit 2011
- Composer of music for film, TV and occasionally advertising - National Geografic (Monsoon, Landslides), RTL (Al Capone), TV Asahi - Japan (Secrets of Eden), some music for Filmwerkstatt Wien, Red Bull ·
- Guitarist with the Slow Club, concerts and 2 albums · (Hansi Lang, Thomas Rabitsch, Wolfgang Schlögl) - Concerts and recordings: Valerie Sajdik, Mick Taylor (ex Rolling Stones ), Balis, Christina Stürmer, Monika BallweinCurt Smith (Tears for Fears) and much more.
- Solo album "Andy Bartosh - ZZ74" released in 2007
- 2011 Co- founder of the Jam Music Lab - Conservatory For Jazz & Popular Music ·
Managing Director of the Jam Music Lab (2011-2017) together with Marcus Ratka and Johannes Valentin · Head of stage band, soloist ensemble, Zkf guitar.
- 2017 Jam Music Lab becomes a private university · Andy is stepping down from managing director position.
- Recording sessions "Karmakanic" - progressive rock from Sweden with international cast · - Composer and lyricist of the "Triomobü Quartet" · TMQ released the CD "Kryptonit mit Leberkäse" in January 2013 · Concerts all over Austria.
- Production of the debut albums by Tomaso & Magdalena Grabher, Mix & Mastering Puschkawü.
- "Triomobü Quartet - Album Feinkost live & Akustisch" ·
- Solo album "Andy Bartosh - Wildnis" ·
- Tini Kainrath uses nine of Andy's compositions for her solo album - Concerts in Austria and Germany with the Triomobü Quartet, Jonas Reingold, etc. - Concerts with the Andy Bartosh Trio, Slow Club ......
Andy Bartosh Xperience: Andy Bartosh - Guitar & Vocals, Carl Kaye - Pedal Steel, Joschi Schneeberger - Double Bass, Heimo Wiederhofer - Drums
Lots of concerts, recordings and video productions with the "Andy Bartosh Xperience" , few gigs with the Slow Club again....
Andy plays concerts with the "Andy Bartosh Xperience".
He teaches at the Jam Music Lab and produces mostly his own music at the LBA Studio.
Corona - no concerts since june 2020. Andy works on music for upcoming solo - concerts.