Andy Bartosh- guitar
Martin Spitzer - Guitar
Joschi Schneeberger - Bass
Andy Bartosh - Guitar & Vocals,
Carl Kaye - Pedal Steel,
Joschi Schneeberger - Double Bass,
Heimo Wiederhofer - Drums
Lots of concerts, recordings and video productions with the "Andy Bartosh Xperience" , a few gigs with the Slow Club Revisited....
ORF Starmania 2021- Andy works again as a music producer @ LBA Studio for the TV- Show, looking forward to next season 2022
Jam Music Lab University - lector for jazz guitar, stageband, soloist ensemble
- Co- founder and Managing Director (2011-2017) of the Jam Music Lab University & Conservatory for Jazz & Popular Music- founded together with Marcus Ratka and Johannes Valentin ·
head of stage band, soloist ensemble, lector for jazz guitar.
- 2017: Jam Music Lab becomes a private university ·
- Recording sessions "Karmakanic" - progressive rock from Sweden with international cast - Composer and lyricist of the "Triomobü Quartet" · TMQ released the CD "Kryptonit mit Leberkäse" in January 2013 · Concerts all over Austria.
- Production of the debut albums by Tomaso & Magdalena Grabher, Mix & Mastering for Puschkawü and others.
- Triomobü Quartet - Album "Feinkost live & Akustisch" ·
- Solo album "Andy Bartosh - Wildnis" ·
- Tini Kainrath uses nine of Andy's compositions for her solo album
Concerts in Austria and Germany with the Triomobü Quartet, Jonas Reingold, etc. - Concerts with the Andy Bartosh Trio, Slow Club ......
- Producer for all seasons of the ORF productions "Starmania", "Helden von Morgen"
- Guitarist of the Dancing Stars Orchestra for the ORF show "Dancing Stars", seasons 1-7, exit 2011
- Expansion of the L.B.A Studio - increased activity as a music producer for other artists
- "Alice In The Fields", rock-pop duo with Myriam Filz and Andy Bartosh (1992 - 2000), international chart success: Andy´s song "Smile" gets top chart positions in 1996, over 35 weeks power play on Austrians main radio station Ö3 and other stations · " Smile " is in radio rotation in several European countries, Russia - chart position 2, etc.....
- Lecturer and head of the jazz department @ Prayner and later @ Gustav Mahler Conservatory
- Solo album "Andy Bartosh - Radio 1"
- Touring musician with Heli Deinboek, Peter Kraus and other, many recordings as a studio guitarist
- Guitar studies at the Conservatory in Vienna (Julius Scheybal);
Diploma with distinction -
from ca.1979- 82 guitarist of the Backyard Blues Band (Christian Dozzler, Michael Strasser, Gerhard Strauss, Andy Bartosh) · first trios and quartets under own name
- Participation with jazz artists like
JUJU feat. Idris Muhammad
and many more.
- "Go - feat. Eddie Cole"-
leaders Andy Bartosh and Paul Urbanek
Paul Urbanek (keys),
Andy Bartosh (git),
Uwe Urbanowski (bass),
Eddie Cole (voc),
Oliver Gattringer (drums)
Bummi Fian (trp)
many concerts and one album release "Go- feat. Eddie Cole".
- Born in Vienna/ Austria. Austrian ski racer in the Austrian youth ski team ·
- a battered mandolin next to a garbage can points the right way at the age of 5 ·
- first gigs at the age of 15 ·
- primitive multi-track recordings - using two cassette recorders and a washing drum kit bring first insights into the field of recording studio technology.
First band that ist worth mentioning :
Backyard Blues Band
Christian Dozzler - vocals, harmonica, guitar, keyboards
Andy Bartosh - Guitar
Gerhard Strauss - Bass
Michael Strasser- Drums